Opportunities for students
Invitation to the International Meeting of Research Seedbeds
The objective of the meeting is to create a space for the visibility of the academic production of undergraduate students in the areas of organization and productivity, promoting the creation of networks, academic exchange and the consolidation of knowledge generated by student researchers.
· Promote articulation and interdisciplinary work.
· Encourage participation in meetings of seedbeds or scientific communities, for the dissemination and transfer of knowledge.
· Socialize the research developed by the research hotbeds of the National University of Colombia, and other universities at the International level
Find other information of interest for your participation in the microsite Prexia Forum,,or writing to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Research Scholarship 2020 – 2021, for applicants to the UTEC Masters Programs in Sciences and Engineering
The Office of Research at the University of Engineering and Technology – UTEC is to allocate one full and one half-tuition scholarship to outstanding students enrolled in the 2020-2022 Master program offered by the University.
Two scholarships are offered to suitable candidates:
- One full scholarship of S/20,000.00 per year to cover tuition and fees.
- One-half scholarship of S/10,000.00 per year to cover tuition and fees.
Information about eligibility , qualifications and application procedure here
Any questions regarding the rules or guidelines of this program should be directed to the UTEC Office of Research at following address: email@example.com. Please indicate ‘Graduate Research Scholarship Program 2020’ in the subject line.
Call For Graduate Student Assistantship ApplicantsCITA is looking for a student interested in developing a master thesis in topics related to the systematization of environmental information and data, remote sensing applied to monitor environmental parameters, and the development of tools to improve the management of watersheds at the level national. This work will be part of the project entitled "TaLGEnTox: Analysis and management of the risks associated with the presence of cyanotoxins in water and development of clean technologies for their modification: towards an improvement in public health". As part of the results, it is expected to publish, at least, two scientific papers and generate local and regional impact through presentations at scientific conferences.
Apply now here: https://forms.gle/fjVNBu4Z9AqsVsRJA.
More information can be also requested to Dr. Monica Santa-Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curtin University PhD Scholarships
- PhD scholarship in Water Chemistry and Microbiology - Deadline: Jun 30, 2020
- 2020 Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship - Deadline: Dec 31, 2024
- Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship - Applications accepted at any time
- CSIRO Curtin University Digital Agriculture Scholarships - Applications accepted at any time