Opportunities for students
Battle of Galvanization
The objective of the challenge is to generate new ideas and applications of galvanization for the Latin American market, focusing on innovation appropriate to the reality of the participants. It is about spreading more knowledge to students and stimulating the development of sustainable, innovative and long-lasting projects that over the years cost society less, with less corrosion and more longevity.
Each team must register an innovative idea for the reality in which they live, of a steel structure that could be galvanized and that generates a benefit for the people who use it both directly and indirectly, also considering its feasibility.
-Being a university or technical study center student
-Be enrolled in Engineering or Architecture careers
-Propose a realistic, viable and innovative idea for your country, region, neighborhood
-Residing in any Spanish-speaking country in Latin America
- Registration start: June 17
- Registration deadline: August 20
PROVOST Research Scholarship
The Office of the Provost, along with the Office of Research at the Universidad de Ingeniería y tecnología – UTEC are glad to announce the 2021 Provost Research Scholarship, to be allocated to outstanding undergraduate students that wish to conduct outstanding research in the university. Application details are as follows:
- Purpose: This scholarship is designed to provide financial support to outstanding UTEC undergraduate students as seed capital for the development of their research projects.
- Scope: This funding can be used to finance new research projects or ongoing projects with interesting preliminary results that are desired to be extended. It can cover expenses associated with materials, salary and expenses associated with scientific publications and/or participation in scientific meetings, or any other requirements related to the student’s research activities.
- Requirements to apply
- The applicant must be an active UTEC student (the student must be fully registered before the publication of this funding opportunity results).
- The eligible student must have a total of 130 approved credits.
- The eligible student must have at least an intermediate English proficiency level. It will be desirable for the student to present some proof or certificate of their English proficiency. A personal interview will be carried out to validate this requirement otherwise.
- Amount Funded: The Office of Research will award a total of thirteen (13) scholarships, distributed as follows:
- Five (5) scholarships of S/ 3000 each,for undergraduate junior researchers, to conduct Thesis 1 or Summer research activities.
- Eight (8) scholarships of S/ 5000 each,for undergraduate senior researchers, to conduct Thesis 2 or Summer research activities.
- Call for proposals June 15th 2021
- Proposals submission 01/07/21 – 30/07/21
- Evaluation period 1/08/21 – 20/08/21
- Publication of results 23/08/21
For more information about the full requirements and how to apply, please read the bases
If you have any inquiry, send a message to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Curtin University PhD Scholarships
- 2020 Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship – Deadline: Dec 31, 2024
- Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship – Applications accepted at any time
- CSIRO Curtin University Digital Agriculture Scholarships – Applications accepted at any time