Opportunities for students
Concurso Tesis de Pregrado
1. Purpose: Recognize UTEC undergraduate students who have done outstanding financial research work and provide support that can be used to enhance their research capabilities.
2. Expected results: It is expected that the research works carried out by the students can be published in scientific journals or indexed conferences (i. E. Scopus, Web of Science).
3. Amount and scope:
a. Thesis I: Three prizes will be awarded: first place an amount of S /. 1,000, second place, an amount of S /. 600 and third place, an amount of S /. 400.
b. Thesis II: Three prizes will be awarded: first place an amount of S /. 1,500, second place, an amount of S /. 1,000 and third place, an amount of S /. 500.
In both cases, the award is freely available to the student. However, it is recommended that this fund is used to finance expenses related to the publication of the thesis work on indexed platforms and presentation of the work carried out in scientific meetings.
-The Thesis I award applies to undergraduate students who successfully complete the Thesis I course during the year 2021.
– The Thesis II award applies to undergraduate students who successfully complete the Thesis II course during the year 2021.
– The thesis can be written in Spanish or English and must be of the ‘research’ or ‘technological development’ typology.
– It is only possible to submit a proposal, either for Thesis I or Thesis II, in the same call.
Deadline: 30 December ,2021
For more information on the requirements, read the guidelines.
If you have any questions, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TReeS Scholarships 2022
Tambopata Reserve Society (TReeS) opens the call for its 2022 scholarship program!
The scholarships will finance costs of transportation, stay, accommodation , purchase or rental of field or laboratory materials for a total value of up to US $ 1,000.
– Be a Peruvian undergraduate or graduate student at a Peruvian institute.
– Carry out a thesis research project in Madre de Dios on environmental and / or social issues.
The applications can be downloaded in this online form: https://bit.ly/2YXq6fO
They should be sent, along with your attached curriculum vitae, to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: 23:59 20 January,2022
PROVOST Research Scholarship
The Office of the Provost, along with the Office of Research at the Universidad de Ingeniería y tecnología – UTEC are glad to announce the 2021 Provost Research Scholarship, to be allocated to outstanding undergraduate students that wish to conduct outstanding research in the university. Application details are as follows:
- Purpose: This scholarship is designed to provide financial support to outstanding UTEC undergraduate students as seed capital for the development of their research projects.
- Scope: This funding can be used to finance new research projects or ongoing projects with interesting preliminary results that are desired to be extended. It can cover expenses associated with materials, salary and expenses associated with scientific publications and/or participation in scientific meetings, or any other requirements related to the student’s research activities.
- Requirements to apply
- The applicant must be an active UTEC student (the student must be fully registered before the publication of this funding opportunity results).
- The eligible student must have a total of 130 approved credits.
- The eligible student must have at least an intermediate English proficiency level. It will be desirable for the student to present some proof or certificate of their English proficiency. A personal interview will be carried out to validate this requirement otherwise.
- Amount Funded: The Office of Research will award a total of thirteen (13) scholarships, distributed as follows:
- Five (5) scholarships of S/ 3000 each,for undergraduate junior researchers, to conduct Thesis 1 or Summer research activities.
- Eight (8) scholarships of S/ 5000 each,for undergraduate senior researchers, to conduct Thesis 2 or Summer research activities.
- Call for proposals June 15th 2021
- Proposals submission 01/07/21 – 30/07/21
- Evaluation period 1/08/21 – 20/08/21
- Publication of results 23/08/21
For more information about the full requirements please read the official guidelines.
If you have any inquiry, send a message to : firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity is closed and will reopen in March 2022.
Georg Forster Research Fellowship for researchers from developing and transition countries
Attention, researchers from developing and transition countries! The Georg Forster Research Fellowship supports you – postdoctoral and experienced researchers – with your research in Germany.
Through the Georg Forster Research Fellowship, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation sponsors researchers with above-average qualifications and from all fields. These researches must come from developing and transition countries – excluding PR China and India (see list of countries, PDF). As a fellow, you will benefit from individual support from the Humboldt Foundation and our diverse sponsorship portfolio.
What we offer?
The Georg Forster Research Fellowship enables you to conduct your own research at various stages of your career in collaboration with a host at a German research institution of your choice. Hosts may apply for a subsidy for research costs.
You must meet the following criteria:
The Georg Forster Research Fellowship is exclusively for post-doctoral researchers with above-average qualifications from developing or transition countries. Your research must address questions relevant to the further development of your region of origin, regardless of your field.
Deadlines: The Selection Committee responsible for reviewing applications to this programme meets every February, June and October. Please send your completed application form, including any additional documents required, well in advance of the desired selection date. Applications are usually processed within four to eight months. Incomplete or inaccurate applications take longer to process and often have to be postponed to a later Selection Committee meeting.
Please enter the official webpage for more information and how to apply.
Curtin University PhD Scholarships
- 2020 Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship – Deadline: Dec 31, 2024
- Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship – Applications accepted at any time
- CSIRO Curtin University Digital Agriculture Scholarships – Applications accepted at any time